- Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
floor cleaning , If you’re looking for a highly portable vacuum cleaner that uses easily replaceable batteries instead of power cords then look no further than this model. A low reclining handle and bristles for surface edges gives you the power to easily clean remote areas within your living space. The suction in this device simulates wind tunnel technology, and works fantastically to remove deeply seated dirt and debris from any surfaces you may want to keep clean. The battery power is easily monitored by a fuel gauge mounted on the unit. Collected dirt is held in a cup that releases at the bottom for a stress-free emptying experience.
- Really good for use on hardwood floor cleaning , with rubber wheels that do not scuff your surfaces.
- No cord that tangles as your vacuum and cleans your living space, which equates to more versatility in cleaning large areas.
- The handle reclines really low, and coupled with the edge-cleaning bristles make for easy cleaning of inaccessible areas or surfaces.
- Powerful suction from the motors in the unit caters for effective pick-up during cleaning.
- Battery level is easily monitored from a fuel gauge that is mounted on the unit.
- The battery power may wear out in time. Additionally, it is not advisable to leave the battery in the unit when not in use.
- It may prove a little difficult to clean the unit’s filter, baffle tube and dirt cup after use without making a mess.
- Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional NV356E
This vacuum cleaner model provides a state-of-the-art dirt and dust trapping technology inside the main unit for unmatched cleaning experience. Its light weight, and powerful suction make for versatility that is bound to make your cleaning process a breeze. The fitted pre-motor foam and filters do not require regular cleaning, but are wash friendly to provide extended unit performance. Remote areas can easily be cleaned with the click of a button, which lifts the canister for you to reach all those inaccessible surface areas in your living space.
- It has a light weight for easy maneuvering, while still being powerful enough to glide over surfaces and not require pushing.
- This model is easy to assemble upon receipt from shipping, with no tools needed for setting it up for its initial use.
- The canister lifting mechanism is handy when reaching for reaching remote areas, assuring you of effective dirt and dust removal.
- Extra tools for specialized cleaning ship with the unit, and are painless to change and fix onto the main unit in their respective ports.
- The unit itself is low maintenance and does not necessarily require cleaning after each cleaning episode.
- This model blows hot air, and may be uncomfortable to use when cleaning small unventilated spaces.
- The weight of the top unit renders the whole unit to be a little bit unstable, and may require detaching the top weight to avoid the whole unit from toppling over.
- The vacuum head may not be as wide as other competitor designs, providing a smaller coverage during cleaning.